Friday, September 30, 2011

10 Days

Only 10 more days until we leave for Disney.  I think I have finally figured out how I am going to tell Kaci we are going.  Since our flight is early in the morning, I decided to tell her Sunday night (of course, now I won't be able to get her to fall asleep).  I bought her a new Cinderella dress (Sleeping Beauty is her favorite princess, but I didn't like the off-the-shoulder number they had, plus we're eating at Cinderella's castle so I thought it would be appropriate), I wrote a little poem full of clues about where we are going, and I'm going to get her a princess balloon.  I'm going to put it all inside of a large box wrapped in princess paper.  That way, when she opens it the balloon will float up and reveal the poem and dress.  There will also be a trail of new princess items (tiara, bracelets, necklace) leading her to the box to hopefully build some suspense.

Now I'm just hoping she'll react the way I envision.

No comments: