Sunday, October 9, 2011

And Then There Was One

Tomorrow, we depart for Disney World!  This is by far one of the hardest secrets I have ever kept from anyone and in just a matter of hours I will finally be able to tell Kaci she is going to "The Place Where Dreams Come True."  I hope she is as surprised as I am envisioning! 

Getting ready was not an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination.  I am back in school and am taking 2 classes (which means double the work).  For the past week, I have been working until midnight trying to get papers written, chapters read, and not go crazy in the process.  Plus, I had lesson plans to write and papers to grade for the school that actually pays me to be there.  I am now finished with all of my work due this week and next week so I can leave home with much less stress on my plate.  My mom was also kind enough to keep Kaci for me last night so I could get the packing finished.  Each step is falling into place.  Now we just have to wait for Jim to get off of work so we can let the cat out of the bag.

I am planning of getting video of her learning the surprise and once I learn how to upload I will post it here for all to see (just don't judge any messes in the background).  Here's hoping for one happy little girl (and the ability to fall asleep tonight)!

No comments: