Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome to Our Crazy Little Life

I guess it's about time I begin blogging!  This is something I've thought about doing for quite some time now, I've just never sat down and taken the time to set it all up (odd, considering I love being on the computer).  This year, my class will be blogging so I decided I had better start getting the hang of it first. 

Sitting with a blank page ahead of you can be slightly overwhelming.  Nothing like Facebook where you can type a short sentence and consider yourself finished.  Nope.  This involves much more time and thought.  Oh well, I'm guessing it will all get easier as time goes on.

This blog will give everyone short glimples into the lives of the Wallace Clan (all of us, pets included) as we continue this journey through "Our Crazy Little Life".

No comments: