Saturday, November 3, 2012

Character Time

One of the most exciting parts of visiting Disney World is getting to meet the characters that you learn to love from movies and TV.  This year didn't disappoint!  We hardly waited in any lines, Kaci filled up her autograph book, and she was able to meet many different characters than last year.  Of course, we revisited some of her favorites and there were a few that she wished we could have found, but all in all she was very pleased.  Please disregard the poor quality of the photos.  I have over 1,000 photos from our trip and I haven't even begun to edit any of them (and I could barely see what the pictures looked like from the tiny thumbnails when I was selecting the ones to upload), I just know that my mom has been patiently waiting for pictures so I wanted to get them up quickly.

Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen

Tinkerbell (I liked last year's much better)

Periwinkle (Tink's sister from the new movie)

Tigger

Pooh

Alice (last year's was soooo much better)

The Mad Hatter

Mary Poppins (this was one of the people Kaci was most excited to meet)

Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder

Mickey

Cinderella and Prince Charming

Daisy Duck

Snow White and the Prince

Minnie

Goofy

Donald Duck

Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine

Gaston (he was watching the parade with us)

Jasmine and Aladdin (Kaci was so upset there was no Abu again this year)

Princess Aurora

Merida (from Brave) - She did a great job of portraying her character

No comments: