Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Halloween

When I started uploading photos from my camera, I couldn't believe how old the pictures were.  I mean, who waits until May to show pictures of their child in a Halloween costume?  This lady right here!  

Last summer, Kaci had really gotten into the Jake and the Neverland Pirates show on Disney Junior and decided that she wanted to be a pirate princess for Halloween.  I was kind of nervous about this costume choice because you never know what the weather is going to be like on Halloween in this part of the country.  Typically, it is cold, cold, cold and I've always gotten Kaci a fleece costume from Old Navy because they are just like sweatsuits and oh so warm.  Sure enough, it was cold on Halloween this year, but it was also rainy (yuck), so she had to be bundled up in many layers underneath her costume.  






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to finally see her in her Halloween outfit.

Skippy Wells said...

adorable!